Yes, it is true! I have been nominated for…
«←The Infinity Dreams Award!→»
Thanks to the lovely Jessie, the creative writer exploring and sharing life on her blog Paper Coffee Store, who has nominated me!
Paper Coffee Store is a great website that covers all things amazing in life from book reviews to learning new languages and even music videos! What more could you ask for! I love her quirky style, you will too!..Visit Jessie @ https://papercoffeestore.wordpress.com/
Rules of The Infinity Dreams Award are:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 facts about me
11> I LOVE Pineapples, Coffee and owl’s!
10} I enjoy books and music!
9] I play the guitar! My favorite guitar that I owned was an acoustic/electric fender that I had in college!
8> Calla Lilies, Sunflowers and Roses are among the loveliest flowers to me!
7} My favorite colors are Purple and Black!
6] I have traveled to 4 countries! I LOVED the crazy streets of Camden Town in London and the inspirational architect in Holland!
5> My art teacher in elementary school is the most influential teacher I had! She inspired me to study Art Education of which I attended Tyler School of Art part of Temple University in Philadelphia!
4} I am an artist! I love Photography, painting and crafting!
3] In high school I won Scholastic awards for my writing and Photography! I won several Golden Keys!
2> I aspire to move to another country such as Holland or the UK! Two of my favorite places!
1} I love travelling! If I could I would travel for the rest of my life! Still working on figuring that one out!!!
Here are my answers to Jessie’s Questions!
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? A: If it were anyone in the world I would choose my mother! I live in a different state then her and I miss her dearly all the time! I would love to sit down and enjoy dinner and conversation with her!
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful? A: I am most grateful for my family! Even though we are all scattered about we are still here for each other through it all! We are not perfect but we are still family and I love them and am more and more grateful every day for them!
- What’s the best book you’ve read this year? A: The best book I have read this year was Wild by Cheryl Strayed. It was a total shock of a book to me and it resonated and was very emotional! Great read though!
- What’s your favorite song at the moment? A: So this is weird but I like this rap song called I’m Different! I really am not into rap these days but I like the beat and chorus in this song!
- If you were to eat only one dish until you die, what would you choose? A: Ohh this would be tough…It would probably be a dish featuring homemade mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, collards with bacon and Ham Balls with Pineapples..ALL prepared by my Mother of course! Ohh and her amazing banana cake with soft white icing for dessert!
- Have you ever danced in the rain? A: Yeah I remember a time when I was a teenager and my friend and I walked and danced all over town while it was raining one night!
- What cheers you up? A: I would say music or art usually cheers me up!
- What’s your favorite word? A: That would be the word: Creativity!
- Who is your hero? A: I would pick my mother of course! She has stayed strong through out her life! We have had our fair share of fights and times when we did not get along however I appreciate he strength and love! She has overcome a lot and I am proud of her!
- If you could bring one musician back from the dead, who would it be and why? A: I would probably choose John Lennon! I love his music and he was so peaceful and loving! I considered others such as Kurt Cobain or Whitney Houston however I feel like it would just end up the same.
- What animal best represents you and why? A: I would choose an Owl! I am wise and I love to stay up late at night!
My NOMINATIONS are:
1; Kim @ Kim Speaks Up
2; Nelle @ Simply Love
3; Hanna @ Hanna Says
4; Kristie @ Into Him See
5; Jasmine @ Classy, Sassy and a bit Smartassy
6; Betsy @ Heavens to Betsy
7; James & Ali @ (Unrefined) Sweet Life
8; Kristie @ Love on Main Street
9; Julie @ Jewels Wandering
10; Laurie @ Backwards Buffalo
11; Katie @ Katie-Best
And my Questions for them…
- Salty or Sweet?
- Camera or Paintbrush?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Inside or Outside?
- What is #1 on your travel list?
- If you could interview one person for your blog who would it be?
- If you had to paint the whole inside of your house/apartment one color [ceiling, walls and carpets] which one color would you choose?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- What is your favorite vegetable?
- Would you rather work out in the gym or run outside?
- Do you prefer Pants or a Skirt/Dress?